Features that foster healthy living and cleaner air.
Part of green living is making sure that your body is healthy as well as your environment. We take great care in building your home so it is conducive to a healthy, happy lifestyle.
- Water Filtration Systems
- Low-VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) paint
- Low-formaldehyde carpet pads
- Low E2 Glazing on Windows
- Radiant Roof Barrier
- Programmable thermostat
- 50% recycled insulation material
- Cost-saving LED bulbs (recessed)
Materials that come from recycled and sustainable sources.
Green homes start with the building process. From start to finish, we keep the environmental impact of our building in mind. We believe green homes are better built homes.
- Third-party testing
- 100% formaldehyde-free insulation
- Drought-tolerant landscaping
- Delta Water Sense faucets
- Irrigation Systems with timers
- Water saving washers and dishwashers
Smart technology that helps you stay comfortable, in control, connected and able to save energy -from anywhere.
Comfort & Control. Save energy at home or while you’re away via your smart phone or tablet. Temperature, lighting and much more can be controlled with just a tap, for your ongoing comfort or imminent arrival.
- Control access and securely monitor who's coming and going on your own smart device. Even when you're away, you can let in service providers and guests. It's the ultimate peace of mind at home or on the go.
- Honeywell Tuxedo Touch™ Home Control Panel
- Honeywell Z‐wave® controlled thermostats
- Garage door opener(s) with keypad entry*
- Schlage Z‐wave® entry lock
- Z‐wave® controlled light switches
- Z‐wave® controlled electrical outlets
Some features may be optional or available in select communities only.